Monday, October 24, 2005

Literary Reading



Over the weekend, I did a reading at Michael Kearn's Space in Silverlake. It was a blast. I hadn't done a reading in quite some time, so spitting my words out was a welcomed experience. The writing has been slow (sh*t), so doing this reading made me feel like a writer of some kind.

I must confess that I thought the highlight of the evening wasn't me, but when Sister Buffy (pictured), of the performance troupe the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, did a little talk on Evangelist Sister Aimee Semple Mcpherson. Trust me when I say it was a hoot!

2 comments:

Silver Fox said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Need a loan? Bad credit ok!. I found a a website that can help you find money for any reason.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Seva Alieva said...

Stefano Hatfield On Advertising
Apologies to those of you turning to this column for an in-depth analysis of why Vincent Bollore has upped his stake in the Aegis group from 15 per cent to around 20 per cent in little more than a week, but ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!